EXCESS LIABILITY / UMBRELLA
Protect Your Financial Security With An “Umbrella”
The following are just a few of the many advantages of the personal excess liability insurance, also known as an umbrella policy designed to protect the high net-worth individual.
- Broad and comprehensive coverage from auto accidents to slander.
- Elimination of gaps excluded by your primary policy.
- Choice of preeminent law firms specializing in all aspects of litigation and funding for your personal attorney to shadow the case.
- Coverage for legal expenses in addition to your policy limits in the event of a lengthy trial.
- $1 million of protection in addition to any existing board coverage if you or your spouse are not-for-profit organization board members.