There’s A Fine Art To Insuring Heirlooms And Collections.
Fine art, jewelry, wine, firearms, heritage collections, antiques and collectibles are generally insured under a homeowners policy and protection is unknowingly diminished.
Homeowners Insurance generally caps limits on “contents” coverage and depreciates values of covered items.
Precious and treasured valuables require more than ordinary insurance coverage. Only the specialized protection in policies offered by ACE, AIG , Chubb, Fireman’s Fund, and PURE, are designed for full cost replacement with features not found in typical homeowner policies.
- Full cost replacement coverage.
- Breakage coverage.
- Pair and set coverage (lose one, both are covered).
- Choice to repair, replace or keep the cash.
- Inflation protection in the event of a covered loss.
- Coverage included anywhere in the world.
- Generous 90 day automatic coverage for new purchases added to your existing collections.
- No deductible.
- No special appraisal required for an item of jewelry under $50,000, fine art less than $100,000 or any other item less than $25,000.