Cruise Without A Care
Cruise the Mediterranean or sail the Long Island Sound and leave your worries ashore. Darton can tailor hull and liability insurance coverage for yachts or boats of any size. This unparalleled service offers a variety of coverage options normally excluded or restricted.
The advantages of this superior watercraft insurance:
- No exclusions for losses caused by:
- Ice and freezing.
- Mysterious disappearance.
- Manufacturer’s defects.
- Mechanical breakdown/faulty repair.
- No “lock-dock” warrantee for personal watercrafts like sea-doos.
- Worldwide navigational limits based on specific cruising plans.
- Flexible deductible options resulting in premium savings.
- Full replacement cost for a covered loss.
- A temporary substitute watercraft charter for 7 days if your watercraft is out of normal use for more than 10 days.
- Comprehensive coverage for yacht and its’ attendant tenders, fine art, personal property and furnishings.
- Reimbursement for reasonable cost to move your watercraft out of harm’s way in the event of a hurricane or fire.
- Bodily injury and property damage payment for which you or other insured persons are legally liable. In addition, defense costs are covered above and beyond your protection and indemnity limit.
- Newly acquired yachts are automatically covered for hull, property and indemnity insurance for 30 days after the date of purchase.
- Full-time paid crew liability including the captain.
- Environmental damages protection.